Saturday 1 December 2012

Now thats what i call nonsense

Good evening and welcome to this weeks update.
Good news! we have literally 2 subscribers and one of those is the administrator, we have never felt so loved.

Dynamic Dick & Ballbag boy
This week has seen the duo hired by a local tramp to find his missing ex girlfriend. Before long they track her down, but having found her Dick finds himself irresistibly attracted to her and the pair begin a torrid affair.
This episode is called
Dynamic Dick & Ballbag boy in:- Dick loves bums' ex



Band names
Wonky!?
&
A lot heavier one end

A new segment for you this week is
Random sentence of the week
First entry
Have you ever seen a rabbit pulled out of a road cone?

Lord of the rings the musical
This weeks song will be Hotel California
And will become
Ents home Fangorn Forest
Lyrics:



In a dark humid forest, little light anywhere. 
Slight smell of cedar, hanging in the air. 
Up ahead in the distance, was a movement of light. 
My sword grew heavy and supplies were thin. 
But when I stopped for the night. 
This tree was talking to me.
This could not be no way; 
And I was thinking to myself,
should I just run or should I maybe stay. 
Then he bent down and told me, yes he told me the way. 
There are voices in this forest here, 
and you'll here them say......

Welcome to the Ents home Fangorn forest, 
such a lovely place, 
for A lovely race. 
Plenty of life at the Ents home Fangorn forest. 
Any time of year, 
you can find us here.


No comments:

Post a Comment